Target China will help companies apply for government subsidies that include, but are not limited to, federal export subsidies, state export subsidies, industry export subsidies, and so on.
Our team is composed of experts with many years of industry experience, all of whom hold a subsidy consultant license issued by the Australian Trade Commission. So far, it has served hundreds of Australian companies and assisted clients in successfully applying for subsidies of more than 10 million Australian dollars. There are more than 80 types of subsidies. The clients we have served are all over Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Western Australia, South Australia and other major cities in Australia.
- The EMDG scheme (updated by July 1, 2021)
- A federal export subsidy is a subsidy for companies that export Australian products or services. Companies that export Australian products or services overseas (export traders, professional services such as IT, financial services, online education, fitness, hotels, travel, catering, entertainment, etc.) are compliant
- With an annual turnover of less than A$20 million, you can claim reimbursement for 50% of eligible expenses.
- If an enterprise applies in advance, the Government will approve the amount of subsidy available. The grant can be applied for up to 8 times (years) by a single ABN, with a maximum grant amount of A$770,000 and a single-year maximum of $150,000 (Group up to 250,000).
- The application process is: submit a budget report, after approval, submit a report, government payments. It is important to note that if the application is rejected, all costs for the year will no longer be declared.
- NSW Export Subsidy
In response to the impact of the new crown outbreak Covid-19 on NSW exporters, the NSW government expects to open up state government export subsidies totalling $13M.
Please contact us to get more details.